My Maintenance Crew Renovations Cape Town
My Maintenance Crew has been doing renovations in Cape Town since 2008. We thrive on excellent customer service
What We Do
Turnkey Home Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Renovations and Painting Renovations. Turnkey renovations since 2008 that satisfy our customer’s needs and requirements. We deliver high quality, reliable turnkey renovations services for the home owner.
Our Core Services
As a multi-task company specialising in all the core areas of the renovation. We do turnkey renovations, meaning, we do all aspects of the renovation from start to finish.
- Architectural services. Helping you plan your your dream into reality.
- Clearing – After the demolishing work had been done all rubble are removed from the property.
- Construction – Constructing new walls after a wall has been demolished to create a larger room, or the construction of a new extension. Any building work that needs to be done.
- Plumbing – All necessary plumbing work that needs to be done.
- Electrical – All electrical work that needs to be done.
- Plastering – After the construction of any walls and needs to be plastered.
- Skimming – The skimming of ceilings and walls.
- Carpentry – Installation of wardrobes or cupboards, or any woodwork that needs to be done.
Architectural services can be arranged if plans are required.
All Finishing Work
All the finishing work of the home remodeling are done by our multi skilled artisans. We have a quick turn around time and therefore have to spend less time on the property. Your home renovation will therefore be more cost effective.
- Painting and Decorating – Are professionally done as we have been painting and decorating properties since 2008.
- Flooring – depending on the task, we do all the flooring, if any of the tasks are beyond our scope we call in a flooring company with which we have had a relationship with.
- Tiling – All our tiling are done by a professional tile who has been doing our tiling since 2011.
- Light Fittings – Hanging of pendants or chandeliers and fitting of wall or ceiling lights.
I will trust your crew in any one of my properties – Trustworthy, friendly, professional – they don’t waste time and just get on with the job – Yolanda Potgieter – Misty Cliffs & Durbanville.
Renovation Completed In Observatory 2019
This home remodeling was extensive, in that many walls was removed under the guidance of a structural engineer. Rooms were combined to make larger rooms, and the bathroom was totally relocated. One of the bedrooms was turned into a large bathroom that was closer to the main sleeping area. Since this was a fairly old house the bathroom was located at the far end of the house. The kitchen was also relocated to a new position to make it more central. Due to the amount of walls that was removed, many of the Oregon Pine flooring had to be replaced and the floors were dustless sanded and sealed. This home renovation was successfully completed by our multi skilled team.
Office Before Renovation
Office After Renovation
The Images Above Is An Office To Accommodation Remodeling
Kitchen and Bathroom Combination Renovation
A kitchen and bathroom remodeling completed in Cape Town. The bath was removed and a new shower area was constructed. The separate toilet area was incorporated with the kitchen and toilet relocated inside bathroom.
The kitchen was redesigned and the central area of the kitchen was made larger and a small dining table was able to be placed in the kitchen. A Tandem Larder (Pull Out Pantry) was installed as a space saver.
The counter tops and shelves in both the Kitchen and Bathroom was manufactured out of solid Kiaat wood.
Custom Hassle free Renovations.
Male/Female Toilets Renovated into Accommodation Stellenbosch.
This room was a Male/Female toilets for a wedding venue. It was decided by the owners that the property be turned into a Villa and this area was the remodeled into accommodation with a shower and toilet. All the sanitary ware and bathroom fitting is Victorian.
This painting renovation consisted of a large amount of cracks that was repaired. The structural repairs consisted of casting and pinning a new section of foundation where there was no foundation.
The small section of the foundation started separating from the walls and caused large cracks to occur through the walls.
Large cracks were repaired by the crack stitching method, using steel staples. Crack stitching is a method similar to receiving stitches of a wound.
What They Say
We wish to thank you for an excellent job done under your management. We had been left with so much damage done to our property due to two sets of building contractors who were dishonest, negligent and completely lacking in professional expertise in the building industry.
It was due to the positive attitude of your company and the excellent work ethic of Alberto and the team, that we decided to give you the responsibility of repairing the whole house. It all started with the repairing of a cornice that had fallen off the wall, and landed up with your team being brought in to repair all the damage, which included Structural Repairs, Damp Proofing, Tiling, Internal and External Painting.
We have no hesitation in recommending your company for the following reasons;
Your quotes are always within reason.
Your team of workers are honest, reliable, have good attitudes, work hard and are well trained in the building industry.
You complete the job taking into account the needs of the client.
Thank you for a great job done.
D & R Maybery
The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is forgotten.